5 FREE CHAPTERS
Get the first 5 chapters (150 pages) sent to your inbox!
2. Use and Storage of Information
- When you visit the Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may collect additional information about you from E-mails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information or services that you have requested. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services. We will also use and analyse information collected so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you, if you have agreed, by telephone, SMS text message or by E-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by E-mailing us.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
3. Storage of Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits.
- If your personal information changes, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by E-mailing us.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Website during future visits. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be E-mailed to us.